Monday 15 February 2016

February 2016 Blog Hop featuring Cardstock Creations

Welcome to our February Blog Hop featuring Cardstock Creations.  To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact your local consultant to place an order.

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop! 

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and join Michelle at canadianscrappersmycreationswithmichelle.blogspot.ca. If you came from Donna of datsmystyle.blogspot.ca  then you are in the right place!












My granddaughter started Cheer Squad this year so when I saw this stamp I just had to buy it. I picked the colours to closely match her uniform.
For this project I used:
Z3119 Confetti Stars Embossing folder
1385 White Daisy Card stock
From the Enchantment cardstock collection X5781 Saffron to create the award and Eggplant for the embossed insert
From the Whimsey cardstock collection X5940 Thistle
X5929 Whisper cardstock
I also used the Cricut Artiste to create the award
Stamp sets used from the Everyday Life collection B1515 Play Hard - Cheer
W2027 Jeanette's Convention 2013 stamp no longer available, I just loved the message
Exclusive Ink
Z2172 Whisper
Z2640 Thistle
Z2190 Gypsy
To create a little sparkle I used shimmer powder no longer available.
I also tried my hand a bit with embossing powder white Z2068 ,VersaMark stamp Z891 and Z555 Craft Heater








For the above Valentine's Cards I made for my grandkids I used:
Cricut Artiste Z3170
Cardstock
1385 White Daisy and X5927
Foil Tape
Silver Z3130
Gold Z3129
Shimmer tape
Bronze Z1849
Red Z1848
Pink Z1986
Stamp sets used were
S1601 January Stamp of the Month Beloved Bouquet to stamp the sentiment Happy Valentine's Day
B1486 Darling Dinos from the Seasons & Nature
Sequins assortment Z2012 Gold and Z2013 Silver
Z3124 Enamel and Glitter Duos Purple Hearts
Z3122 Enamel and Glitter Duos Blue Dots
Z2009 Red Enamel Hearts
Z3090 Red Gems
Exclusive Inks
Ruby Z2170
Black Z2105
To colour the Dino I used Brown and Grey from the Secondary Colour set of the Water Colour pencils.


I made the above card for my husband.
For this card I used:
Cardstock
1385 White Daisy
X5929 Whisper
X5927 Ruby
and from the Enchantment cardstock collection X5781 Saffron
Exclusive Inks used were
Z2653 Pomegranate
Z2118 Desert Sand
Stamp sets
D1683 Woodland Romance from the Seasons & Nature Collection
S1601 January Stamp of the Month Beloved Bouquet to stamp the sentiment Happy Valentine's Day
Cricut Cartridge Artistry Z31467 to complement stamp set D1683

Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is Brandy of canadianscrappers.blogspot.ca.

 If you get lost along the way, you can head to Michelle S Blog, http://mycreationswithmichelle.blogspot.ca, as she has the complete blog list. 

Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way. We hope you will join us again next month when we will be featuring Easter Creations.  So mark March 15th on your calendars and hop along with us.














4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. Cheryl